- 6:00 pm: WAD 80th Anniversary Banquet for Clergy and Wives at Tarpy's Roadhouse (2999 Monterey Salinas Hwy, Monterey, CA 93940 ).
- Appetizers and welcome from 6.00 p.m.
- Sit-down dinner at 6.30 pm.
FRIDAY, October 3
- 7:30 am: Morning Prayers in the Hotel Meeting Room
- 8:00 am: Breakfast at the hotel (inclusive), terrace level (additional fasting provisions will be provided for our tables)
- 10:00 am: Presentation: Presentation: "Work of The Assembly of Bishops of North & Central America" by Archimandrite Irenei, with discussion to follow
- 12:30 pm: Lunch (clergy only) at Chef Lee's Chinese Restaurant (2031 Fremont St, Monterey, CA 93940)
- 2:30 pm: Panel discussion: “Why I am in ROCOR” with comments by 4 Convert priests followed by discussion – Archpriest David Moser, Priest James Steele, Priest James Baglien, Priest Jesse Philo
- 4:30 pm: Rule for Communion
- 6:00 pm: Greeting of the relic of St Sergius and the belt of St John of Kronstadt and All Night Vigil, at St. Seraphim Church (Laguna Grande Park, Canyon Del Rey Blvd., Seaside, CA 93955)
- 9:00 pm (following service): Light dinner for clergy and wives, in the Parish Hall
SATURDAY, October 4
- 9:30 am: Greeting of the Archbishop and Divine Liturgy, followed by festal meal and Keynote Address by Priest Sergei Kiryuhin
- 4:00 pm: Akathist to St Sergius (for those able / wishing to stay)
- 5:00 pm: Vigil (for those able / wishing to stay)
Vestment color: green
The End and Glory be to our God